Hello!
Welcome to HouTian's blog. Yes, I'm a guy, and thanks for visited my blog. Meanwhile, I'm also a Forex Trader. So be prepared for lots of financial jargon here!

Twitter


My Post

Ads


Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:HouTian Tan
Help:
Once again, Hello
Monday, June 2, 2014 | 8:29 PM | 0 comments

It sure has been a long time since I've updated this blog. Anyway, I have given this site a refresh. I will be using this blog to post stories worthy of reading, financial advices, as well as food review!

Yes, I'm addicted to good food. So if you have any recommendations, feel free to mention me on Twitter or post on my Facebook wall.

When this blog was first started way back in my Secondary School days, it was only meant for posting stuff about my own life (because blogging was the norm back then). After so many years have past, I feel that I have gained sufficient experience to guide people who are younger than me to achieve their goals in life. Nevertheless, I'm 20 this year, and there are many more experiences to come in my life. As I gain these experiences, I hope that I can inspire people at the same time.

Like I have mentioned around the "refreshed" blog, I'm born in the Finance industry. I wish to share my knowledge with you, and also learn from you, so that both of us can achieve Financial Freedom and Independence altogether.

You can always follow me on Twitter or add me on Facebook. If you are keen to know more about my FX stuff, please go to http://bit.ly/imbafc.

For FX Traders, if you are interested to get rebates off your trades or be a partner, visit here.


Older Post