Hello!
Welcome to HouTian's blog. Yes, I'm a guy, and thanks for visited my blog. Meanwhile, I'm also a Forex Trader. So be prepared for lots of financial jargon here!

Twitter


My Post

Ads


Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:HouTian Tan
Help:
Sunday, January 22, 2012 | 11:54 PM | 0 comments

Nothing much to do at the moment, except for preparation work for bcomm individual presentation... Anyway, in probably less than 10mins, its gonna be chinese new year. Am I excited? Not really. It's a good time for families to gather, but then, everything feels so awkward during this day. I'm sure some of my readers (if there's actually someone reading), feel this way too. I'm not exactly in the mood for chinese new year this time, partially because there are so much work to do, even though I'm sure I've completed at least half of them. It's just those feelings where you feel like there's still something undone, though what you should have completed, have already been completed. On top of acad matters, I'm having some relationship problems at the moment. Sometimes, I just wish that I'm better looking, so that girls I like, will fall for me too. But I guess that's not possible. I feel like a failure. I'm not good at anything, I have a lousy attitude. Why don't I just kill myself?


Older Post | Newer Post