Hello!
Welcome to HouTian's blog. Yes, I'm a guy, and thanks for visited my blog. Meanwhile, I'm also a Forex Trader. So be prepared for lots of financial jargon here!

Twitter


My Post

Ads


Thanks Bear

Template 100%: Atin Tory
Editor:HouTian Tan
Help:
Wednesday, December 21, 2011 | 4:00 PM | 0 comments

I think I'm getting very stressed up. 4 more presentations for this semester... Like siao leh. But heng only one of them is an individual de.

Fixed Charmian's computer last night and passed it to her this morning. Then after that I was busying typing out my almost 1K word analysis for MIEC article. Zai right? Took me two days to do it and 2 cans of red bull. LOL. I should drink red bull when exams are nearer, easier for me to concentrate :)

After doing MIEC stuff, I was tweaking the visuals of my notebook. I'm dead sure it looks super nice right now. LOL, I was modifying explorer.exe just now. Then something went wrong. Heng I did a back up of the original copy. If not, GG.com liao.

Thinking of revising BLaw, but then the sight of the book makes me super sian. How to study like that? Aiya, I confirm flunk my Blaw de. Study so hard like no use. ):

Really admire those people who can not study and still get a 4.0 . How I wish I'm like them :/

So much project work to do that I don't even know if I have time to meet my friends or not leh.


Older Post | Newer Post